- Remove four tires. Mount and balance new run flat tires. Inspect brake rotors and pads. Inspect any suspension issues visible with wheels off of vehicle. Re-install tires. Reset tire pressure monitor system. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace turbocharger. Replace all mounting hardware and seals and gaskets.
- Check engine light went on at 50MPH
- drill out and replace engine drain plug. Stripped out and leaking oil bad.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
Jodie C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2021