- Check car over.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Remove four tires. Mount and balance new tires. Inspect brake rotors and pads. Inspect any suspension issues visable with wheels off of vehicle. Re-install tires. Reset tire pressure monitor system. Test drive vehicle.
- Remove front brake rotors and resurface complete. Free-up front calipers. Bleed brake system and change brake fluid.
- Replace all brake light and tail light bulbs.
- Replace both front lower rear control arms.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- SPRING – Remove & Replace – Both Sides
DOUGLAS P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/30/2020