- Brakes are good. 75% remaining.
- Check a/c system. Runs for a while then stops. then works after a few minutes.
- Replace all four upper control arms.
- Replace charcoal cabin filter.
- Replace serpentine drive belt.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Service A/C system. Check condition of all belts and hoses. Check condition of a/c lines. Evacuate and recharge with 134A Freon. Add leak detector dye and add PAG oil to system. Check for leaks after recharge.
JORGE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2020