- Scan control units for fault codes. Remove blower fan motor and test system. Determine the blower motor to be bad. Replace blower assembly.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Check car over for any maintenance due.
- Replace serpentine drive belt.
- Replace both license plate bulbs. Reglue broken license plate lamps.
Joe B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2022