- check 95,000 mile maintenance.. no rotation or wiper blades
- Complete 95,000 mile maintenance "B" service. Change engine oil and filter with synthetic oil. Check all fluids. Tune-up engine complete. Replace spark plugs. Replace engine air filter and charcoal cabin filter. Lubricate chassis where possible. Check belts. Check wheel bearings. All adjustments and chassis items serviced per the manufacturers requirements. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads and rear rotors. Free-up rear brake calipers and rear slider assemblies. Repack rear wheel bearings as necessary. Check and lube parking brake mechanism and brake cables.
- Replace serpentine drive belt for supercharger.
- Scan control unit for fault codes. Determine the left headlight bulb shorted to ground and right failing. Replace both bulbs and aim lights.
STEVE N. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2021