- Complete 100,000 mile maintenance service. Change engine oil and filter with synthetic oil. Lubricate chassis where possible. Check all fluids. Check engine complete. Replace engine charcoal cabin filter. Lubricate chassis where possible. Check belts. Check wheel bearings. All adjustments and chassis items serviced per the manufacturers requirements. Road test vehicle.
- Pressure test complete cooling system. Locate leak from base of water pump. Pump is 8,000 miles out of factory warranty. Replace water pump and coolant. Replace serpentine belt.
- Remove four tires. Mount and balance new tires. Inspect brake rotors and pads. Inspect any suspension issues visable with wheels off of vehicle. Re-install tires. Reset tire pressure monitor system. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace drive belt.. No labor with water pump.
- Replace solenoid valve for variable displacement water pump.
RICHARD K. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2020