CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:02:34+00:002006 BMW 750Li CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:02:34+00:00
- Bleed cooling system.
- Blow out headlight and try to seal cracked headlight lens. No Charge…
- Check belt for ac missing. Replace belt.
- Check brake lines under car. deteriorating.
- Check coolant leaking on top of reservoir.
- check cost to repair left rear door handle sticks outside. check cost.
- Cost to replace sensor and reset $1024.00 Wiring extra…
- Determine the internal gears of the actuator to be stripped. Remove actuator and replaced internal gears and seals. Remove and free-up rear brake parking brake levers.
- Left side window switches for rear door are bad.
- Pressure test cooling system. Determine the water pump to be leaking. Thermostat also bad. Determine the radiator to be leaking when removed to install alternator. Replace water pump and thermostat. Replace coolant.
- Radiator was leaking from the side seam and bottom corner. Made total sense to replace the radiator before it blows out and ruins the new water pump and new thermostat. Also save $300 in labor costs.
- Replace Alternator and drive belts and tensioner roller assembly. Test complete starting and charging system.
- Replace battery and reprogram engine control modile for new battery.
- Service A/C system. Check condition of all belts and hoses. Check condition of a/c lines. Evacuate and recharge with 134A Freon. Add leak detector dye and add PAG oil to system. Check for leaks after recharge.
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace
RALPH B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2021