- Check noise over bumps.. Rattles.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- SPRING – Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side,Front Axle – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints. DOES NOT include wheel alignment (unless noted otherwise).]
- remove and replace rear shock absorbers. Shocks blown internally.
JEFF S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2021