CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:02:21+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:02:21+00:00
- Check engine light on.
- Check trunk lock.. only opens with key.
- reset oil light.
STEPHAN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-11T22:00:29+00:002017 Mercedes-Benz GLS450 CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-11T22:00:29+00:00
- Remove four tires. Mount and balance new tires. Inspect brake rotors and pads. Inspect any suspension issues visable with wheels off of vehicle. Re-install tires. Reset tire pressure monitor system. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace Front brake pads. Inspect condition and thickness of front brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads and rear rotors. Free-up rear brake calipers and rear slider assemblies. Repack rear wheel bearings as necessary. Check and lube parking brake mechanism and brake cables.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Kim R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/10/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-31T22:00:55+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-31T22:00:55+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front windshield.
STEVE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-20T22:02:01+00:002014 Mercedes-Benz ML350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-20T22:02:01+00:00
- Check brake..scratchy? Done in November
- Check for service due. 125k
- Complete 120,000 mile schedule "B" maintenance service. Change engine oil and filter with synthetic oil. Check all fluids. Tune-up engine complete. Replace spark plugs. Replace engine air filter and charcoal cabin filter. Lubricate chassis where possible. Check belts. Check wheel bearings. All adjustments and chassis items serviced per the manufacturers requirements. Road test vehicle.
JEFF D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-08T22:00:53+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-08T22:00:53+00:00
- Clean melted rubber out of the grooves on all the pulleys.
- Clear all fault codes. Run readiness test and reinitalize all control units.
STEPHAN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/7/2020