CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-02T22:00:13+00:002008 Lexus RX 350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-02T22:00:13+00:00
- check for maintenance required
- Check suspension complete. Determine the Alignment to be bad. Align front and As Possible. Remove top camber bolt on left side to correct camber that was off by 1.5 degrees. Install reduced shank bolt.
- Check tire pressure light on.. spare.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- MILEAGE – NORMAL MAINTENANCE @120,000 Miles – All Applicable Models
- Remove rusted out panel under muffler..Not needed.
- Remove spare tire from rim. Repair corroded bead. Reseal and rebalance tire. Reset TPMS System.
- Replace both rear sway bar links..Rusted very bad.. Could not remove without destroying them.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
TIM C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2020