CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-19T22:01:47+00:002010 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-19T22:01:47+00:00
- Remove tank sending unit and repair float lever stuck out of position. Warranty
Richard J. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-26T22:00:40+00:002012 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-26T22:00:40+00:00
- Remove rear brake drums and resurface drums. Replace brake shoe retainer hardware and springs. Reinstall new shoes again. Did not charge for shoes last time or this time.
JEFF S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-27T22:02:30+00:002012 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-27T22:02:30+00:00
- Both front motor mounts are bad.
- Front tires are worn to 3/32. 2/32 is legally bald.
- Replace left front ABS wheel speed sensor. Reset all fault codes and reinitialize system.
JEFF S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-08T22:00:55+00:002014 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-08T22:00:55+00:00
- 90,000 mile maintenance Service. Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check and replace air filter and charcoal breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Remove four tires. Mount and balance new tires. Inspect brake rotors and pads. Inspect any suspension issues visable with wheels off of vehicle. Re-install tires. Reset tire pressure monitor system. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace Front brake pads. Inspect condition and thickness of front brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Tires are dangerous…
CHRIS T. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/7/2020