CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-22T22:00:40+00:002006 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-22T22:00:40+00:00
- Scan control unit and determine the selector position sensor switch to be defective. Replace switch and reprogram transmission control unit.
- Engine light on for transmission fault.
- Check condition of the car.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Replace spark plugs and #5 ignition coil. Reset all engine specs.
JORGE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/21/2022