CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-25T22:00:50+00:002005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-25T22:00:50+00:00
- Check sometimes hesitates on acceleration.
- Evacuate and recharge a/c system. Test function of cooling fan motor. Determine the Freon to be very low and the radiator fan switch to be defective. Replace cooling fan switch. Evacuate and recharge a/c system complete.
- Complete 285,000 mile maintenance service. Change engine oil and filter with synthetic oil. Check all fluids. Check Tune of engine. Replace charcoal cabin filter. Lubricate chassis where possible. Check belts. Check wheel bearings. All adjustments and chassis items serviced per the manufacturers requirements. Road test vehicle.
- Replace left front lower control arm. Sway bar joint failed and is going to break. Arm also causing rattling sound.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Replace third brake light assembly.
TERESA D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2021