CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-02T22:01:46+00:002010 Audi A6 CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-02T22:01:46+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and replace orings on coolant pipe running from front to rear of valley pan.
- Remove intake chamber swirl plates. Clean out oily carbon deposits from the chamber walls and intake valves.
- Replace engine thermostat and seals.
- Replace water pump and all seals. Drain and flush cooling system. Replace drive belt for water pump and alternator. Replace drive belt for supercharger.
- Test breather valve and crankcase vent system. Determine the engine to have a bad breather valve. Replace valve with new design. Replace vent hoses and vacuum hoses. Replace coolant pipes to supercharger.
CHANDER B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/1/2020