CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-30T22:00:19+00:002009 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-30T22:00:19+00:00
- Locate noise and repair
- Replace alternator with new unit.
- Replace water pump and idler pulleys. Replace alternator. Drain and refill cooling system.
JEFF S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-22T22:04:57+00:002005 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-22T22:04:57+00:00
- Disposal fee for snow tires. $2.50ach
- Get rid of snow tires.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and replace rear exhaust from front header pipe to the rear. Replace clamps and gaskets.
DEREK B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:01:03+00:002016 Volkswagen Touareg CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:01:03+00:00
- 110,000 mile maintenance, cabin filter done at 99,000 replace air filter, replace spark plugs?
- check right headlight led, seems dim
- Complete 110,000 mile maintenance service. Change engine oil and filter with synthetic oil. Check all fluids. Tune-up engine complete. Replace spark plugs and replace ignition coils. Replace engine air filter. Lubricate chassis where possible. Check belts. Check wheel bearings. All adjustments and chassis items serviced per the manufacturers requirements. Road test vehicle.
- Drain plug was leaking slightly.
- replace wipers
RICHARD K. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-17T22:00:11+00:002009 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-17T22:00:11+00:00
- Check brakes.
- Replace both drive belts.
- Replace charcoal cabin filter.
- Replace front sway bar links.
- Replace rear brake pads and rear rotors. Free-up rear brake calipers and rear slider assemblies. Repack rear wheel bearings as necessary. Check and lube parking brake mechanism and brake cables.
- This vehicle has a timing chain.. not a belt. Good for life.
JEFF S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/16/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:03:29+00:002012 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:03:29+00:00
- Scan control unit for fault codes. Determine codes set for DPF dirty. Ready car and run complete regeneration of DPF. Regen was successful. Test drive for 5 miles and watch system pressures. All good at this time.
Alex P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-27T22:00:17+00:002004 Volkswagen New Beetle CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-27T22:00:17+00:00
- Fault codes set for defective oxygen sensor heater in B1S1 oxygen sensor.
- Replace rear brake pads and rear rotors. Disassemble and free-up rear brake calipers and rear slider assemblies. Repack rear wheel bearings as necessary. Check and lube parking brake mechanism and brake cables. Brake cables are bad and cannot be connected.
- Test complete electrical system. Determoine the high voltage electrical panel to be defective. Replace panel and reset all fault codes.
Alan E. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-18T22:01:31+00:002011 Volkswagen Tiguan CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-18T22:01:31+00:00
- Get replacement title.
- Had new flywheel seal, breather, cam sensor, brakes.. Now needs new water pump. Was replaced by the dealer but they say oil leak ruined new pump.
RACHEL C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/17/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-22T22:00:28+00:002012 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-22T22:00:28+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic oil. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels in differential and brake fluid reservoirs. Check tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Reset oil maintenance reminder light. Road test vehicle.
- Remove transmission oil pan and replace filter and fluid. Re-install trans pan with new gasket and seals.
- Replace cap for left front wheel.
Sean O. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2020